Key Highlights – Google Pixel 3 Specifications
● Elegant display and 5.4-inch FHD
● Snapdragon 845
● 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
● Android Pie
● 12.2-megapixel camera
And Here Comes The Hero Again – Google Takes it on the Camera
Google is on the third iteration, and this time again, it’s not about a fingerprint scanner, it’s not a facial recognition or the specs. It’s about the excellent camera features, the way Google anticipated it.
Similar to the successors of Google Pixel, the Google pixel 3 and it’s siblings Google Pixel XL, oscillate around the camera upgrades and all that a user expects from the popular Google smartphones. If you are one smart spec lover, then this one is definitely for you.
Price Of Google Pixel 3 – The Google Era
Google Pixel 3 prices start from £739 for the 64GB model and £839 for the 128GB version.
Google Pixel Release Date
Though the Google Pixel 3 smartphone will hit the stores on November 1, you can order it from October 11.
What’s New In Google Pixel 3
● The camera appears to be same as the earlier models with 12.2 megapixels with a f/1.8 aperture.
● No more zooming needed with the new Google Pixel 3 camera.
● The new Top Shot feature that eliminates snapping while a person is sneezing or blinking.
● The Super Res Zoom option take multiple snaps and combine all to give a zoomy view to the image.
● A simple slide at the base carousel switches from Landscape to Portrait.
● Two of the camera occupy the foremost place as one being a selfie shooter and the other offering a more comprehensive view of the field.
As far as the camera features are concerned, Google Pixel 3, tops the race.
Google Pixel 3 Design
The all-new Google Pixel 3 has to display same as the two-tone design of the earlier Google models. A shiny top glass at the back, and an 80% matte finish at the lower back. There’s a lot more seamless transition in the two textures, but the look appears as if nothing has changed dramatically.
But the Pixel 3 series uses different materials this year.
● This entire back is made of soft-touch glass using Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
● Similar to a strengthened glass that protects the front screen, and sandwiching an aluminum frame along with a hybrid coating
Screen and Bezels
The 5.5-inch OLED screen is perfect for modern times. Both big and expansive, and also sits in the phone that’s pretty small as compared to the one you would have expected stipulating the rumors for the same. The entire display measures 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9mm and weighs 148g. It’s roughly the same size as the Pixel 2, which had a smaller 5-inch screen.
Battery Life of Google Pixel 3
The life of Google pixel 3 is slightly small than expected. 2915 it is where we expect it to be 3000 mAh. However, it is more than the Google Pixel earlier models. Android Pie graces the software of the device.
So, the phone is all set to rule the digital industry.
Let’s see what the device unveils.